Monday, March 2, 2009

Uh Oh Spagetti O's :o

Okay so after the last time I went over my phone bill by $50 with text messages I was under the impression that I had unlimited texting but apparently that is not the case, so I've gone over my bill by 100 bucks. yay for me lol. So if u send a text and I don't respond that is y. I can still receive them free but only have 250 to send and I sent 930 last month so I will most def. b cutting back. Love all my bishes!
Please feel free to send me plenty of text cuz as u can tell I am a text whore and will freaking miss texting every little thing and we have free incoming so it doesn't cost me anything to receive.

Only 15 Days left yay!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ooops and i know i helped to contribute to that. sorry bish! i will continue to text you tho. i can't wait until the 16th! we will be together again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too cute. How much does it cost to up your limit for sending out. I had to do that right before my Kansas City concert because you bishes were tearing UP my phone!

    ReplyDelete