Friday, March 6, 2009

Got this from Erin, I kind of cheated cuz I did this on Mallory(my roommate)'s computer but we have pretty much the same taste in music.

SET YOUR IPOD OR MP3 PLAYER TO SHUFFLE AND ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN SOME CASES IT'S WEIRDLY ACCURATE. HAVE FUN!!!!!

How am I feeling today? All-American Girl-Carrie Underwood

Will I get far in life? Put it on my Tab-New Kids On The Block

How do my friends see me? I'm Real-J. Lo

Where will I get Married? Survivor-Destiny's Child

What is my best friend's theme song? My Best Friend-Tim McGraw

What is the story of my life? Better in Time-Leona Lewis

What is/was high school like? Beast of Burden-Rolling Stones

How can I get ahead in life? You Make me Sick-Pink

What is the best thing about me? Officially Over-New Kids On The Block(Not sure how that one fits)

How is today going to be? Stutter-Joe

What is in store for this weekend? This Kiss-Faith Hill

What song describes my parents? I hate everything about you-Three days grace (WOW)

To describe my grandparents? With You-Jessica Simpson

How is my life going? I Wish-R. Kelly

What song will they play at my funeral? Lucky-Britney Spears

How does the world see me? Independent Woman Pt.1-Destiny's Child

Will I have a happy life? Bye, Bye, Bye-Nsync

What do my friends really think of me? Click, Click, Click-New Kids on the Block

Do people secretly lust after me? Play-David Banner

How can I make myself happy? Sugar, Sugar-Baby Bash ft. Frankie J

What should I do with my life? Love Story-Taylor Swift

Will I ever have children? Stupid Girls-Pink

What is some good advice for me? Whatever you like-T.I

No comments:

Post a Comment