Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I've Found my Soulmate

So at work the other day I was helping a cute looking (score one) fella, I was suggesting movies and most of the movies I suggested he had seen and agreed w/ my opinion (scores some more points) then I laugh at something he says and he tells his friend "she's so cute" (points are flying now) then he asks me what my sign is and I tell him "Pisces, my birthday is this weekend," so he asks me what I'm doing to celebrate and I tell him I'm going to a concert next week, he asks who I was going to see and I responded New Kids on the Block (w/ a chesire grin on my face cuz I always grin from ear to ear when I talk about them) and I expected him to laugh like most people do when I tell them I'm going to see them but his response.............?!?

He says "oh they're back? Donnie was always my fav. cuz he's bad ass." He not only didn't laugh at my love but he has a favorite, and that favorite is also my Donnie, and he said I was so cute! Could we be more perfect for each other? I think I have really met my soulmate. lol

Okay I'm pretty sure that the girl he usually comes in with is his girlfriend (although I'm hoping it's his sister) so he's not really my soulmate and of course we all know that Donnie really is but I thought it was interesting enough to share LOL.

And since there is a FRIENDS reference in there I will include a clip of one of my favorite scenes from this show ever

here is Joey Could he be wearing anymore clothes?

2 comments:

  1. "Maybe if I wasn't going...COMMANDO!" Is it sad that I didn't even need to watch the clip to quote it. LOL

    Aww, he sounds cute. Any boy that will actually not roll his eyes when you say NK is a good guy. One of my good friends told me a few weeks ago that he LOVES LOVES LOVES Tonight! When I told him that they do it in concert, he almost cried. When I told him I locked lips with one of them, he asked me which one and when I said Donnie he yelled out YOU MADE OUT WITH DONNIE FUCKIN' WAHLBERG. He knew first and last name. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO That's too awesome girl. I think every single man I know has something stupid to say about our guys so you finding the needle in the haystack is awesome!!! Donnie is pretty badass if I do say so myself lol :)

    ReplyDelete