Monday, March 23, 2009

Miss my Bishes!!!

Well it's been 'bout a week and I miss y'all bunches!!
I haven't really talked to everybody since being back cuz life is crazy, with tests and work, and trying to figure out my future.
My mother got outta prison week before last and so now it's kind of a waiting game to see if she's gonna stay on the right track or stay on the track to take her right back, although she's no where near me so that doesn't affect me too much, more so school and finances that have me struggling right now.
I've decided that it really isn't going to be possible for me to work and do an internship this summer cuz that would put me at working about 85 hrs. per week for 12 weeks and I just don't think I can do it so I'm going to try to take some classes this summer and do my internship in the fall to try to graduate only a semester behind. Try is the operative word though. It breaks my heart to feel like I didn't accomplish what my grandmother wanted for me, so I get really down when I think about it. But When that happens I try to think about the look on Jordan's face when I told him he made me tingly and I get better for a little while LOL. The simple things that make me smile.

In honor of Jordan stealing my heart:


I love Jordan Knight he makes me tingly, but I still Love Donnie Wahlberg too!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that you will graduate and things will work out. Your grandmother is looking down and is proud of what you've accomplished so far, sweetie. I feel the same way about my grandmother. Just keep remembering your grandmother and the promise you made to graduate. That's what has kept me going when all I wanted to do was crawl in a hole and cry and not go any further. You can do it! I have faith in you. Oh yeah.. I LOVE DONNIE WAHLBERG! haha :) since you know..you love Jordan and all now.

    ReplyDelete