Saturday, February 28, 2009

"Wake up, Wake up"

So the premiere of 2 in the morning was this week and you talk about hottness!!! OMG, I am so loving this video. I've loved the song since I first heard it, it's always in my top 3 favs off the album, right now it's my number1 but my favs change so much because I freakin love every song on the album.

Donnie-Do I even need to say it? I will just in case u've forgotten I LOVE Donnie Wahlberg! that smirk, that look, that voice, I could go on for days.

Danny-Holy Hottness Batman!, even hotter than normal if that is at all possible

Jordan-"wake up, wake up" umm hello, where did my panties go?

Jon-not nearly enough of him, but what is there is ubber hott

Joe-between his "we can work it out" and Jordan's "wake up, wake up" I may never find my panties again.

I do have a small complaint with the video....too much time is devoted to the actors, I want a whole 4 mins of our men. lol
Love, Love, Love this video though, can't watch it enough.

Now on to my excitement!
In just 16 days I will be seeing my bishes, and then in 17 days I'll be seeing my mens again. I can't flipping wait!! I don't think Greenville knows what's coming for it.

Now I'm off to have a Jason Statham movie marathon, Transporter 1-3, Italian Job (know I had to have a Wahlberg movie in there) and mayb The Bank Job if I've got time. Never really thought he was hot but his swagger does something to me LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment