Saturday, February 21, 2009

Boys are stupid...throw rocks at them

So today I have come to the conclusion that boys are stupid (not my first time coming to this conclusion) . I just don't understand why it is so hard to say what you mean, DON'T say one thing and then do something that totally contradicts what you just said! Why is this such a hard concept for the male sex to comprehend? I'm so done with boys! (for today anyway lol)

On much happier notes

*Only 24 days til I see my Donnie!
*2 more of my bishes will be sharing the experience with me! Now if we could just find a way to drag in/sneak in the other 3 it would be even more perfect! lol
*I freaking LOVE Donnie Wahlberg!!!

I think that is all for now and I will leave you with a small confession:
I may Love Jordan Knight as much as I love Donnie Wahlberg! The jury is still out on that one though =)

Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Boys ARE stupid! I feel ya on that one. And girl, I think just staring at pics of DEW has the tendency to make your panties drop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i'm back for a third time lmao my computer froze and i couldn't post the previous two times...
    as i was saying...stupid boys turn into stupid men lol it doesn't always fade with age..haha

    i can't wait to party with you on st patty's day with our man!!!!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know i wanna be there on st patty's with you ladies, but i gotta be mommy on that day. there's always richmond.........

    ReplyDelete