Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I have some really amazing friends

Had it not been for NKOTB reuniting, I would not have been introduced to the people that I now consider my best friends. I can honestly say that my life is better because I have them in it. Aside from them being there for me when I need them, or just talking to me when I' m bored, I have shared some of the most amazing experiences of my life with them. I won't even try to list all of these adventures but from my first meeting of Donnie Wahlberg, to my first flight which led to my first trip to New York, I've shared it with these girls.

We have just added another adventure to that list, the NKOTBSB Greensboro show, and I can not even begin to express how excited I am to not only be able to go to this show but to be going with these girls. If it were not for their pure awesomness I would not be able to go so to be able to go and to go with them is unbelievable and incredible. I am even more grateful because I know that not all of them are fans of BsB or are excited about the combo but they are not being critical of BsB and are tolerating this collabo for my sake (and so they can see their men =)).

I want you girls to know that I appreciate that and am grateful for it. I know not all BH's are willing to 'put up' with BsB so I am happy that I have been blessed with such amazing friends that are willing to tolerate that along with my craziness. Anybody that has seen my craziness before a NKOTB show should only expect it to double with the addition of BsB. I am unbelievably excited! I can't freaking wait! Greensboro here we come!

To all my BH besties: I heart you bunches
To my NYC/99cent dream girls: Thank you, Thank you for taking on another adventure that includes me! I love you all bunches and I am singing the Golden Girls theme song to you all right now. LOL.

To anyone that doesn't know: I Heart Jordan Knight
and To anyone that just happens upon this: Hi! Thanx for reading =)

193 days to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment