Friday, June 12, 2009

<3 Love <3



I'm sure y'all have seen this by now, but the expression of sheer joy on Joe's face when he jumps on Jon after he sings step 5 is incredible. I didn't think it was possible but it makes me love them even more. Each day I think "man there is no way I could love these guys anymore" and then almost everyday they do something or I see something that makes me love them that much more. I'm gonna run outta love pretty soon LOL. j/k I could never run outta love for these guys. I think that I may love it so much because I caught a glimpse of them having the kind of joy they bring to me daily.



After my Negative Nancy friends tried to prepare me for "the end" I came to accept that even if there was no more New Kids they wouldn't leave us completely between twitter and their solo projects, there would be other opportunities, but now I don't have to settle for that (hopefully). This video makes me incredibly happy. I am trying not to get too excited about this because it's not set in stone yet, but man does it give me hope! 2011!

I Love the New Kids On The Block with all my heart!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. yeah i see i am mentioned here as negative nancy! whatev! danny is just straight up. love it

    ReplyDelete